Marion County Heartland Safe Community Coalition Scholarship for Drug-Free Youth
Article By: Jane Claire Hupman
Press Release | Apr 21, 2020
You are eligible to apply for the Marion County Heartland Safe Community Coalition $500 Scholarship for Drug-Free Youth.
Who can apply for the Scholarship for Drug-Free Youth?
- College bound high school seniors who have never used
alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, or other illegal drug and who have promoted
- An applicant must be a high school senior in Marion County.
How do interested students apply?
- Obtain an application from school counselor
- Complete the application form and attach a short essay
- Mail the completed application to Marion County Health
When is the application due?
- The completed application must be received no later
than May 4, 2020
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
How will applicants know who is awarded the
Marion County Heartland Safe Community Coalition Scholarship for Drug-Free Youth Application Form
selection committee will notify the student’s high school and the award